Monica Nesseler enjoys the fact that her work is presented at various places throughout the world. She has been working successfully with some clients for years. This on-going exchange is important for Monica Nesseler as she learns about new requests or demands. If you do not have a dealer in your vicinity, do not hesitate to contact the Kettenmacherin.
- MAD Museum, New York, NY 10019
- Sophy Curson Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Harvard Art Museum, 32 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- F. Dorian, 370 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
- AT Home at Sweet Things, Tiburon, CA 94920
- Esse Purse Museum & Store, 1510 Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
- Gardiner Museum, Toronto, ON M5S2C7, Canada
- Peabody Essex Museum, 161 Essex Street, Salem, MA 01970-3726
- The Wild Company, 2 Oxford Way, Alpine, NJ 07620
- Vickie Cockerill, Cincinnati, OH 45208
- The Contemorary Austin, Austin Texas78703
- 2 AU Limited West des Moines, IA 50265
- Nina Raynor, Delray Beach, Florida 33483
- Casablanca, Lenox Ma 01240
- Fondation Beyerler, Baselstr. 101, CH-4125 Riehen Basel, Schweiz
- Bulthaup Center by Design Gallery St. Petersburg, Russland
- Rautenstrauch Joest Museum Köln
- Milano-Fra GmbH, Frankfurt
- Svenskt Tenn Stockholm, Schweden
- Schmuckwerk Surin Kremser Gasse 1, St. Pölten, Österreich
- Unikum Schmuck und Design PL GmbH Hof (Saale)
- Monique Touzeau Arts de la Table, Genf, Schweiz
Monica Nesseler`s work is on display in the Cockerill Gallery since 2010.
Monica Nesseler`s work is on display in the Gardiner Museum store.
Monica Neßeler`s work is on display in the MAD Museum store since 2008.
You represent a store and would like to have a current price list/catalog?