Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- where you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered in a single order , or
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or</ li>
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.</li >
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Monica Neßler, Eupener Str. 251, 52076 Aachen, Germany, telephone number: +49 241 604 770, e-mail address: ) a clear statement ( e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website https://kettenmacherin.de/widerrufsbelehrung/. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by email) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Monica Neßeler, Eupener Str. 251, 52076 Aachen, Germany, telephone number: +49 241 604 770, e-mail address:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.